Tuesday, September 23, 2008

~~~JUST TO LET US KNOW~~~

A MESSAGE FROM OUR FACILITATOR.. The translator/lawyer will be absent from her job from October 5th till 15th.Any way I don't expect to get a travel date earlier than October 15th,maybe later..But I can only suppose,I must talk to the ministry officials,and will let you know about it.

PLEASE PRAY FOR PATIENCE FOR ME, IT IS GETTING SO HARD TO WAIT FOR A TRAVEL DATE.. WE WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE OUR NEW DAUGHTER HOME BACK IN JUNE. THAT DIDN'T WORK, WE THEN WERE HOPING FOR SEPT,NO GO KNOW I DON'T KNOW IF WE WILL EVEN TRAVEL IN OCT. NOBODY CAN TAKE VACATION AT THE SAME TIME. THEY ALL WAIT FOR THE MINISTRY OFFICIALS TO COME BACK THEN THEY ALL TAKE TURNS GOING ON A VACATION. I SURE HOPE WE CAN GET BELLA HOME FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!! I SURE HOPE WE GET HER HOME FOR THIS THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS...

2 comments:

junglemama said...

I hope you bring her home soon!

amyl4 said...

I understand the wait is SOOOOO hard! I think you and I both started our adoptions at about the same time. I'll keep praying for you to get a date real soon!!
Amy