Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh how we miss our little guy!!!!

We love you so much Seth!!!! We hope and pray we see you soon..Sending kisses and hugs to you!!!

Thank you Cara and Doug!!!!
They have taken some new pictures of our little Seth.. He is so cute and we miss him so much..It brings tears to my eyes, when i think of him.. We sure wish he could have come home with us when we were there getting Bella.. He is so adorable and we miss his smiling face.. I sure hope he knows we are comming to get him.. I just wish we could travel in July and get him home . That way he can start school with all the children at the same time.. We will need to make a school plan for him.
I will be getting all the childrens school work ready in a few weeks..
We also have O.T lined up for him, to work with him on his right side weakness.
Not that it bothers Seth any.. He can keep up with all the children. We also would like to be able to take him camping this summer. We know he will have so much fun with his brothers and sisters, and mom and dad also. We can't wait to be able to hug and kiss our little guy.. The best part will be to be able to spring him from the orphanage and bring him to the USA..

5 comments:

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

Mom i cant wait to get him home i wish i can go to Serbia with you cause i will see Jasmina Jasna Valdo and Sevetlana and ALL the kids in the baby house i saw the pictures that you took when you where there getting Bella all of the kids are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute i think they are very very smart
love always n forever Mckenzie i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And patiently waiting... said...

What a handsome guy!! Nice hair cut! My heart is happy that he is getting a mommy and daddy forever!! And your post is tugging on my heart strings! (been thinking about Jovan a lot lately) Not too much longer of a wait! ;)

The Irons Family said...

Seth is adorable!! His sweet smile makes you want to hug him and not let go..

Heather

Hi, I'm Alysha -But you can call me Lysh said...

Jody, Your Seth is a looker I tell you!:) I love the comment from your daughter..how awesome is that?! Because I love your blog, I have something for you on mine. Come see. :)

Kelly said...

He just keeps getting bigger! What a cutie!