Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!






We hope you all are having a happy Thanksgiving.. We really have so much to be thankful for.
We have been blessed with a very big family and lots of special friends.. I am so Thankful for the love of my great hubb and all of my wonderful children .. God has blessed us with 10 beautiful children and 9 awesome grandchildren.. I am also so very thankful for my mother.. She has tought me to have a very giving and loving heart for all people. Orphans , homeless people, and many others people with special needs .. As you all know we have been blessed with three wonderful little ones with Down Syndrome. What a ride that has been so far.. Many of our other children have special needs also. Our house is very busy each and every day . But we would not change it for anything.. Feeling very Thankful today and everyday!!!!
Have a great Thanksgiving !!!

No comments: