Sunday, January 15, 2012

A new look in our frontroom !!!

This is the new look.. White ceiling , brown stripe and then light blue walls. I made my own chalk to paint the walls. It looks so good.. Then the bottom half of the walls my hubby put up beadboard.. I still need to paint it white , it just has primer on it right now...
Sorry it is blurry, but wanted to show you part way through painting...Plus new vinyl lettering and sayings. I just love these...
This was the old color..It was very dark. We needed a lighting up of this room...
My hubby and I.
More up dates to come..

1 comment:

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

Hey Mom and Dad. I love you guys! You are amazing parents. And thanks for the new mp3 player. I love it. And of course my New York Yankees hat. I love all my siblings'. I feel very blessed to have a big family. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! :)
Love, Kenzie