Thursday, July 16, 2009

Don't forget our adoption fundraiser for Daisy.

Please help bring me home!!!!~ Daisy~

I am giving away three great gifts to help bring Daisy home..

1. Live, Laugh, and Love Cuff Watch..With blue genuine mother of pearl face.
This watch is 29.99.

2. Anew Essential skin care Collection:
Mega bundle tote bag:
Clinical Thermafirm face cream:
Ultimate contouring eye system:
Ultimate age repair day cream:
Clinical plump & smooth lip system:
Rejuvenate revitailizing 2-1 gel cleanser:
This has a 156.00 value..Ladies this is a great package to get..
I love my Anew face creams!!!

3. Also ~ A Diamond necklace and ring~ It is an April Birthstone.. That is Daisy's birthstone..
This is a very beautiful set!!
This set is worth 100.00..
This package is worth $ 286.00 of gifts to give away..
Please help Daisy come home to her forever family!!
What better gift could you give a child...
I would like to see us raise about 1,500.00 for Daisy. So please give to Daisy's fund..
I have a chip in button on the side of my blog. You can donate there..
Thank you so very much to help little DAISY COME HOME....



1 comment:

Julie said...

Thank you again for doing this for us!!! I can't believe that we leave MONDAY to bring her home!