Friday, November 26, 2010

Orphans Prayer

ORPHAN'S PRAYER


Each night before I go to bed I fold my hands and bow my head
Praying for a family and the day she will come for me I ask God
to watch over my friends at the orphanage The place that I call home
Wishing we find families and rooms of our very own.
I finish my prayers and climb into bed
Hoping that God heard what I said
My prayers usually turn out to be my dreams at night
Hoping they will be standing there when I wake to the morning light
One very special morning, I will hear their call
I jump out of bed and run down the hall!
Is it them, Is it them, is that why they've called my name?
Running I hear them shout "It's them, it's them, they finally came!"
Have all my prayers been answered, have all my dreams come true
There they are in front of me, Oh Mama & Papa! Oh Mama & Papa!!
Is it really you?

"Yes, it is my darling, We've come to take you home,"
"We will love, protect and cherish and you will never be alone."
Mama & Papa looks at me so differently a look so new to me,
They touch me so gently, just as I dreamed it would be.
As I look into their eyes I watch them fill with water,
They embrace me and whisper, "I love you so my daughter".
They take my hand and hold it tight, I will never
let it go, I hold with all my might. Hand in hand we walk together,
No one needs to speak; we know this is forever.
And through our journey when we finally meet each other,
She will have found her dream and I will have found my mother & father.

Yes, i know this talks about a girl, but we think of a little guy. He really needs to get to have his own family. A mommy and daddy of his own.. A sister and brother also.

I am so happy for our family and friends , that we could all be together for Thanksgiving. We had really awesome food and lots of family time. We are greatful for all of the food and family...

But i really still think about all the orphans , that we got to see while adopting Bella...One little guy still stands out.. Do you all know who that is??? Yes that would be Srecko!!! We really want to see this little guy be able to come home to his family... We are working on a fundraisier to get his part of the adoption part paid for him to get home .. That would be his airfare, medical and visa. We will be posting our fundraisier very soon. He needs 1,500. to get his ticket and medical and visa to come to the USA...Yes , that is all he needs for his part to be paid for . What a gift that would be for Christmas!!! For him and for our family , so we would know that his is home with his family ~The Severson Family~

Check back soon for details!!!!
~Jody~

No comments: