We will not be traveling this next week, to get our little girl. It seems they don't want us there until atleast Nov 17th or later. We can not go then~ because Gary has drivers who need to go on vacation and we have our older daughter who is having surgery on Nov 25th, and we are taking care of our 3 grandchildren while she has surgery.
It is getting to the end of the year, Gary's drivers and Gary also need to use up there vacation time or they loose them and the pay. So we are in a crisis here for time to be able to travel.
Please pray the Minisrty Officials will work with us for the perfect date to be there. Yes i am in tears , it is so hard to hear that we can not travel right now to get our little girl. We are very up set with this. We have been waiting for that perfect travel date, but not sure it is every going to get here.
BELLA WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS, AND HOPE WE SEE YOU SOON... Love your daddy & mommy.