Tuesday, October 28, 2008

~We need to be hopeful for the best travel dates~

We are hopeful for the pefect travel dates.We need a Ministry appt;; EITHER Nov,10th,11th,or12th. We are still trying to see if there would be any open flights around Thanksgiving but not sure of that. We need to be back in the USA.on the 22nd or the 23rd of Nov. We are praying that all will work out for the best.We are hopeful that our facilitator can work miracles for us. We have come this far , we need to finish this adoption up soon, and bring our Bella home soon.

1 comment:

And patiently waiting... said...

God does miracles!! We will keep praying!! Tammy